We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of contacts per day, working with nearshore companies, generating interest, qualifying prospects and helping to closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold chats, calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database management tool of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos, reels, ppts to prospects
- Proven sales experience at least 1 year.
- Rapport building skills.
- Digital mindset.
- Interviewing skills.
- Discipline and time management.
- Knowledge about Trello or other similar management tool.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Experience working with CRMs.
- Excellent verbal and written english communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
-Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
-BA/BS Marketing degree or certifications (no university titles required at all).
Please send your resume to the email below with the subject Inside Sales Representative
This job was posted on February 26, 2019